Art Teacher and Department Head
- Develop art lessons for K-5 students
- Designed visual art lessons for new Art Teachers.
- Design and implement after school art lessons
- Implement and reinforce reading and math strategies.
Cluster Coordinator Super Kids Camp
June 2008- present Parks and People Foundation, Baltimore, MD
- Ensure adherence to operational and safety procedures for Super Kids 10 sites throughout Baltimore City.
- Mentor site coordinators.
- Maintain and organize payroll records.
- Plan and direct camp closing activities for more than 1000 attendees
Site Coordinator Super Kids Camp at Federal Hill
June 2002-August 2008 Parks and People Foundation, Baltimore, MD
- Ensure adherence to schedule thorough smooth and timely transition between daily activities.
- Assist staff in class and behavioral management.
- Evaluate employee performance.
Owner of KWhite Studios
- April 2010- present
- Design high quality Portraits using Mixed Media
- Graphic design and photography
1997-2002 Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore, MD
Bachelors in Art
Masters in Art and Teaching
Currently: Goucher College- Masters in Digital Art